About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

It is springtime and birds are making babies!
Decisions, decisions--where to put our nest?
Why look! The Texas Aggies have left us a pot on the porch and invited all their birdie friends to hang! Everybody's looking for new digs in the springtime. Home Sweet Home.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read your message. Thank you so much!
    I love red and white, such happy vibrant colours that give so much energy! Great shelf! Great story about your grandmother, I am so pleased she loved life and shared this with you!

    ReplyDelete