About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Church


Do you have a favorite church? Here is one of mine. The church in this painting was one that my grandparents attended for many years in northwest Arkansas. My eldest brother painted this in memory of our mother shortly after her death. She inspired us in so many ways starting with picking up a paint brush later in life. My brother decided to follow her example and this was his first try. I think it is wonderful! I keep it on the mantel in my living room to remind me of my source of strength and comfort. If you don't have one, I recomend you find a church.

No comments:

Post a Comment