About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

2 Turkeys for Thanksgiving

My number one turkey! I am very thankful for this big gobbler.
This little stuffed fabric turkey has spent every
Thanksgiving
with us for the last several years.

We had a quiet mom, dad, and one son day with all the fixings.
Our hearts are full of gratitude for all of our blessings.
I hope each of you had a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Hehehe! Loving the big turkey!;) Glad you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the big guy found his way back to the easy chair and the remote. ha ha. What a day! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Kitt.
    Blessings to you and your family,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry. I erased your email, but I noticed that you just became a follower so I am answering your question about adding a button. To put it on the sidebar use the gadget for adding a picture, copy the picture of the house and then where it saws http: copy and past my blog address: thepottingshed-anythinggoeshere.blogspot.com/ and everything should be fine. If you want to add it to your post there is a different procedure. Let me know which you want to do. I am going to add you to the list now. And we will be the rest figured out by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty, I enjoyed visiting your blog this morning. I think I would like a quiet, simple Thanksgiving. We always have a lot people and it gets a little chaotic!
    Thanks for following. It still tickles my fancy when someone likes my blog.
    Happy Thanksgiving,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete