About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Direction


I don't know about you but sometimes I just love clear directions. Sometimes there are just too many paths or choices. Don't get me wrong, I love to have lots of pots boiling all at once 'cause it is easy to get bored without things to do. One of my friends said she likes to have 5 things going at once so that if two don't work out she has 3 things left to work on. Most of the time that is so me, BUT--this photo pointing out a clear direction seemingly protected with the beckoning old oaks calms me. Sometimes Mother Earth knows we need some... directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment