About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Historic LIttle Chapel


This is an image of the 100 year old chapel where my son is to be married on July 11, 2009.
It is beautiful from the interior as the light comes streaming through the stained glass windows. There was a time that the plan was for the marriage to take part in front of the justice of the peace at the local courthouse. I am thankful for the change of plans.

1 comment:

  1. It sure is a pretty church. I hope it has air conditioning! I just talked to my sister in Humble and she reported 101 temp and who knows what the humidity is! OMGOODNESS, THAT IS A WARM ONE!!! Best of luck as you are on the countdown and with 12 days to go, I'm sure the pressure kinda starts mounting. Just enjoy it when it comes around, speaking from experience, because it goes by in an instant!

    ReplyDelete