About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Book-ends and Birthdays

Do you have a book-end person in your life? I bet you do whether it is a sibling, spouse, or best friend. Sometimes we have a book-end person in our lives through biology. I have a twin brother and today is our birthday. Just like these funny on the potty book-ends, one of us would be under some strain (excuse the pun) and the other would be pleased as a peach. We are never on the same page like many identical twins. Nobody in our house was bored very long. There was always a drama going among the 6 siblings. I miss that first family a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment