About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Smile




Hopefully,
you can
read this sweet
poem called,
Smile. It is a nice
reminder that the
simple act of smiling
can make a huge
difference in
someone's day.
I keep this in my potty room to remind me, every time I pee, that the least I can do for someone is smile. Just for a chuckle, there is a little shelf near this poem where I keep a collection of smilers. They love mugging for the camera. I will show you two more another day.

1 comment:

  1. ;) Thks for making me smile. Love what you said about "..every time I pee, that the least I can do for someone is smile."

    ~Silver
    Reflections

    ReplyDelete