About Me

My photo
I'm a full time realtor who loves to dapple in art and antiques. I dedicate this blog to my grandmother Hallie who never forgot how to live, laugh, and love to the fullest...and always passed it on.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Next

Continuing with my one word subject blog series, this week's word is next. This one word represents my New Year's resolution in a nutshell. It is my plan to learn to embrace the ability to say,

"Next" when...fallen cake my cake has fallen. Or if

Bird on status head

a bird poops on my head.

And

I would like to think if my favorite store is...

closed due to storm

That I will take a minute to...

The thinker

Remember to...

keep it simple

Because after all, I have the

power

to change my attitude and say...

NEXT!!!

 

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kitt! Bless you're heart, you sure bless mine. You give me smiles and a warm heart! Me, the one me ~ you really did put joy in my heart when I read that. Love you, girl.

    Love the pictures and the words. I'm still laughing. But you've got it down perfect attitude is what makes a world of difference.

    Thank you for stopping by.
    oooxxx's......Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! How entertaining and fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dagummit Kit, if you didn't make me well up with tears. What a blessing you girls in blog land are. Thank you so much for caring and tons more for sharing. My Mothers menopause lasted for it seems like 5 years and I was only around 10-12 then. She had a horrible time. I feel like an angel compared to how she was at that time, bless her heart. Things are so much better for women now, so many more options. Thank you for giving me perspective and hope.

    Love you dear. Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you... I so needed to read this this morning. It'll make this day a little easier. big hug, PJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kitt. Thanks for coming by Miracle Mondays. I love hearing from you. You're a kindred spirit. Hope you have a great week.

    Hugs...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitt, Late as usuaul...hope all things are good at your house and you will stop by for a spot of tea.

    Barbara
    ps I love that phrase...a spot of tea..

    ReplyDelete